- 5 year health guarantee
- Neuter or Spay
- TICA and/or CFA Breeder Slip(s) to register your kitten as a pure breed Bengal.
- Vet wellness check up(s)
- health records
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Deworming & parasite protocol
- One Month FREE Trupanion Pet Insurance
- PawTree Kitten Food
- Kitten’s Favorite Toys
- A new blanket that smells like Mom
- New kitten care directions
- Lifetime support from our cattery
- A kitten well socialized and filled with love
- 1st “Core” vaccination: 3-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) Given between 8 and 9 weeks of age.
- 2nd “Core” vaccination: 3-way or 4-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia) Given between 11 and 12 weeks of age.
- Wild Prairie Rose Cattery (WPR) guarantees that all kittens depart in good health and are free of Parasites (We will pay for the medicine if any are found).
- WPR offers a 5 year congenital replacement guarantee for early death (see full contract – Client funded necropsy required)
- WPR offers 30 days of FREE Pet Health Insurance on kittens/cats under 1 year of age in US/Canada. through Trupanion –
Requirements of all breeders should include:
Access to meet King/Queen of Kittens
Meets or exceeds recommended space guidelines
Full Health Records given upon Adoption
Fully licensed Cattery meeting Federal, State, County and City requirements
Note: 7% sales tax is added to the price of the kitten.
The waitlist (pre-reserved) price is a set price below website list prices and offered to waitlist clients for making a commitment and reserving a kitten from us with a $500 deposit per kitten & accompanied with a completed waitlist agreement.
Reserving now guarantees the pre-reserved price and a spot on our waitlist. Kittens are offered to all waitlist families before becoming available on the website.
We provide prices in our informational email